Thursday, April 5, 2012

Waterscape Painting by Jill Saur


This 14"x11" acrylic palette knife painting on canvas, "Rhapsodic Blues", was inspired by an abandoned boat that I found on a tiny island in the Florida Keys. The style this piece was rendered in was heavily influenced by my love for Vincent Van Gogh and his melodic impressionistic hues.  

This painting is $425.00 and available for purchase by contacting me through my website.  
Experience the joy of owning original artwork that uplifts and inspires your soul! - Jill Saur

My Website:  CLICK HERE

©1990-2012 Waterscape Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...