Monday, April 9, 2012

Warm Feelings, Food and Family Time by Pamela Blaies

24" x 20"
Oil on Canvas

I love celebrating Easter, because it proclaims a reminder that my Lord is alive. Our Easter weekend this year was full of celebration, family and way too much food. This pot rack caught my eye during our visit to Atlanta, Georgia a couple of weekends ago. It filled me with some of the same warm feelings. I was drawn to the colors in the old copper pots, peeling painted brick and fresh red onions hanging from a string.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...