Saturday, February 19, 2011

"That's Hawaii!", by Karla Nolan, palette knife, brush, oil painting, linen panel, miniature


 A quick note here -- my husband name this one -- I may ask for more assistance in titling in the future!  This title captures the essence of the little (miniature) painting -- what more can I say?

"That's Hawaii!",  palette knife/brush oil painting on 4x6" linen panel, $40 includes s/h in U.S., contact me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com and I'll mail you a Paypal invoice -- s/h in other locations to be determined at time of sale, of course. 

I have set up a second website, Paintings On Glass, to showcase my paintings on glass.  There is a piece in progress as I type with sailboats.  That's a true challenge, showing proper structure and making the water look good.  Be sure to check it out, along with my new blogspot, listed below.
 
Look below for a link to yet another art blogspot, one that I created for my paintings on glass, or click here:  PaintingOntoGlass

Thanks for looking!
Click here to join my e-mail newsletter list...
You can now find me on Twitter! Click here to "follow"! It's really fun!
MORE NEWS at Karla Nolan Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...