Thursday, February 10, 2011

Slices Of Sunshine by Roxanne Steed



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite artboard

"It's the artist's business to create sunshine when the sun fails."

- Romain Rolland



I was so hooked on painting orange slices after painting the one I posted yesterday (Sunshine State Of Mind). So of course I had to do a small one, with a few slices & a cup (since I brought my coffee mug into the studio). My coffee grew cold, as once I had placed it 'on stage' I didn't want to move it! "Slices Of Sunshine" is a 6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard. You can start every day with a bit of sunshine, no matter what the weather brings!

For purchase information, contact me at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...