Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Daily plein air oil painting by BECKY JOY

Going through paintings while cleaning up today I ran across this one. I forgot about this 9x12 that I painted during the San Luis Obispo Plein Air Festival. I loved the color of this house and the variations in the shadow colors. The mailboxes and the fence in violet I thought added a nice touch to the scene.

I've posted this on my website at http://beckyjoy.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/531211

This morning I went out and bought a new printer. I got an Epson which I used to have and was always pleased with the color. My color photos that I printed out sure turned out nice. It was a good choice. Now I'm taking a break from helping to install the insulation in the ceiling of the studio. I've taken some photos, but there really isn't much to show you yet.

Becky Joy
www.beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...