Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Red Mountain I" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on canvas


Red Mountain is located in the southwest corner of Colorado, near Ouray, Durango, and Silverton. It is truly red! There are minerals that provide that color and it is an absolutely exquisite site, no matter what the season. My husband and I were there a number of years ago in autumn, and the brilliant yellow of the aspen leaves flickered against the deep oranges, rusts, and reds of the mountain. You should, in my most modest opinion, visit the region sometime!

"Red Mountain I" unframed 14"x11" palette knife oil painting on canvas, $315 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information; and....thank you for looking!







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...