Saturday, January 2, 2016

"Breaking Through" by Lynda Cookson

"Breaking Through" was created one cold and blustery day at the Cill Rialaig residency I was attending in Co Kerry, Ireland. It was January and the froth from the angry sea and crashing waves was collecting in thick piles along the beach and in amongst the rocks. But it was a break-through time for me in my work ... the beginning of my love of abstract art ... and this piece touched my heart the most.

I haven't let is go for all these years (a decade or more), hanging on to it like a crutch ... but I'm ready to let that crutch go now. It's served it's purpose.

So, you will find this precious (to me) piece here : Breaking Through

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breaking-Through-Abstract-Acrylic-Painting-Board-Contemporary-Artist-France-/291645204649?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...