Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Daily Painting, Oil, "The Beach at Sanibel", 6x8" SOLD

A recent trip to Sanibel brought me plenty of images to paint. Of course, the beach had to be the star.

SOLD
I had not visited the area for many, many years, and I must admit that I forgot how beautiful it is.  The water is aqua and clear, much like the tropical waters of the Caribbean Islands.



I passed this little group of sea oats every morning on the path to the sea.  My favorite activity was to walk the beach as the sun was rising, with only the occasional fisherman or shell hunter and lots of pelicans and gulls  for company.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...