Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Mother's Music and Peonies in Cut Glass - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/peonies-in-cut-glass

Peonies in Cut Glass
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Museum Quality Panel








When we were young, my Mother would go into the piano room and play Fur Elise while we did our homework. Sometimes she played for hours. At times she labored through the notes and, at other times, the music seemed to flow from her fingertips. Today when my sisters and I met at the farm, it was the first day I was there when my Mother's home no longer was filled with her presence.  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...