Saturday, May 30, 2015

SMALL FIGURE 5 by Kim McAninch

SMALL FIGURE 5
14" x 11" oil on stretched canvas
DETAILS BELOW



I very much enjoy creating FIGURES and am very happy they are appreciated. I love creating pretty faces and in many, a movement inspired by the outdoors. The FIGURES Series is gestural and expressionistic. They are loose and I am very open minded in the placement of color and line. The edges are painted aubergine for a clean, neat appearance. It is coated for protection with archival varnish. It is wired and the hanging hardware is enclosed and ready to display. For a companion piece, see SMALL FIGURE 4

Look for more of my work at
kimmcaninchfineart.com

Contact me!  I would love to hear from you.  In fact, it would make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...