Friday, May 22, 2015

A Free Tulip Video and Framed in Violet White Roses - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art


Framed in Violet White Roses
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas






Framed in Violet White roses celebrates the push and pull of warm and cool violets, and how it can be just so much fun to let your hair down and play with color. Today the pugs and I are celebrating in the studio the release of my full-length, free tulip video. Just a flower footnote for all those who watch, unlike my professional DVDs, Pink Pirouette Tulip on video was just an amateur production done by yours truly, with her puggy assistants, so the sound is not high quality. I beg your forgiveness for that, though, if you listen closely, as a consolation prize, you might just hear snoring, snorting, barking and other assorted puggy noises! Stay tuned to the end for some fun out-takes involving the helpers!

Click here to watch your free video!


I hope you enjoy this little tulip treat, I created it for you as a thanks for walking with me on this flower-strewn path of my first year as a full-time artist, and also to celebrate hitting 14,000 Facebook fans. I thank you from the bottom of my heart - with flowers - and pug kisses, too!








The studio models take a bow!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful video, and VERY cute dogs! thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...