Monday, November 24, 2014

Winter Warmth Peonies and True Confessions of the Flower Obsessed - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1617786


Winter Warmth Peonies
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





True story. The hubby and I were browsing the gourmet cheese aisle at the new Whole Foods near Flower Mound, Texas today. A woman walked by on her cell phone. She had peonies in her basket. I turned to my husband and said in a very, very calm voice: "Honey. They have peonies." He was browsing the olive bar and didn't really hear me. I said in a more serious tone. "HONEY. THEY HAVE PEONIES. I'VE GOT TO GO THE FLOWER SECTION. NOW."  I was very proud about what happened next. Read more....



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1617786


The studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...