Monday, November 10, 2014

Daily Painting, Small Landscape "A Touch of Fall" 6x8" Original Oil

We spent a few days in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains last week.  Mother Nature out did herself with perfect days in the mid 60's, blue skies and the trees in peak color.

Purchase here
96
This scene is our next door neighbor and I couldn't ask for more.  The brilliant red house nestled into the fall foliage and everything reflected in the lake at the front of the property.  

If you have not taken the time to celebrate autumn.......do it now!  Go carve a pumpkin :)


It was hard to leave the mountains and return to Florida where it is still hot and humid.  

This is the third time I have written this post.  It appears Blogger hates me.  When I try to publish....the whole thing suddenly disappears.  Is anyone out there having any problems with Blogger, or am I the only lucky one?

Don't forget to check out my painting sale at my Etsy site where I have listed paintings at 1/2 off for a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...