Friday, November 7, 2014

"Blue Mountain Water Falls", original watercolor painting by Karla Nolan




Water is so difficult to paint, in my opinion. I inadvertently started painting a waterfall while playing with watercolors.  I did not mean to start this, but, what the heck, why not proceed?  I rather like it --- I don't know if there are mountains named "Blue Mountain" here in Colorado, but there is one now -- on paper, anyway!  And, yes, I do use palette knives with watercolors, rather amazingly!
  
"Blue Mountain Water Falls", original watercolor painting, 4.75"x8.5", $60 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button listed on my blogspot below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...