Monday, November 3, 2014

Landscape #3 by Kim McAninch

Landscape #3
11/02/2014
20" x 20"
Oil on 1" Belgian linen

I have had 35 years of watching sunrises and sunsets over this beach trying to figure out how to retain the peace and optimism.    If you know me, you know our destination. 
I intended to do more with less for a contemporary audience and it ended up more complicated.    While there are some good strokes and I kept the number of tubes of paint to a minimum, please check back tomorrow for my second attempt at simplicity.
DETAILS



 Contact me- I would love to hear from you.
  In fact, it would make my day!
 LIKE Kim McAninch Fine Art on FACEBOOK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...