Friday, July 11, 2014

Breakfast Nook Hydrangeas - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medin


Breakfast Nook Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

16X20
Oil on Archival Panel


I'm at the farm today caring for Mom, so I've recycled a favorite post from last December. This way we can at least dream about December temperatures, which are only 6 months away!

Breakfast Nook Hydrangeas is a scene from my breakfast nook on a bright morning, when the sun was streaming in. I rolled my handy painting cart right into the kitchen, much to the surprise of my four footed helpers, who stood about expectantly waiting for me to make eggs or some other wondrous thing. Instead, I made flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...