Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Art Sale | Tropical Painting | Small Oil Painting | Daily Painting | Florida Morning by Carol Schiff | 6x8 Oil

Time for my weekly painting on sale. This painting is the result of an early morning adventure.  I grabbed a cup of coffee and my camera and jumped into my car.  I arrived at the intracoastal park just in time to record the sun breaking over the horizon. I still remember the quiet and peace of that morning.  I highly recommend  everyone give it a try now and then.


Purchase here
96 less 20 rebate

When you purchase this painting at the link above, you will be charged $95.95 plus $6.50 shipping fee. You must write "Art Sale" on your order as this is my sign to send you a rebate.   As soon as I am notified of your purchase, I will send your credit card or PayPal account a $20.00 credit.

This offer expires Friday, August 1, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. PDT.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...