Friday, June 6, 2014

New "Scenic Route" Palette Knife Autumn oil painting by Niki Gulley

“Scenic Route” ©2014 Niki Gulley
Textured Oil Painting on wrap around canvas • 20” x 60”

My husband and I love exploring the back roads whenever we’re en route somewhere. We always discover such interesting places, and the scenery is so much more picturesque than along the highway. It’s fun to slow down and enjoy the journey with no agenda, which is what I had in mind when I painted “Scenic Route,” a beautiful autumn drive through the winding fall foliage.

To see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com or if you are in Chicago, IL this weekend, please stop by my booth at the 57th Street Art Fair.

57th Street Art Fair
Sat. June 7 • 11am – 6pm
Sun. June 8 • 10am – 5pm
Booth #706
Chicago, IL • on 57th St.,
between Kenwood and Kimbark Ave.
57thStreetArtFair.org
***
E-mail - Niki Gulley

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...