Saturday, May 17, 2014

Painting Peonies in San Diego - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina


Windswept White Peony
by Nancy Medina
Oil on Archival Panel




I found pink and white peonies, white tulips, big bunches of violet blue hydrangeas, wild English Garden delphiniums and orange gerbera daisies today for my class in Irving, Texas beginning tomorrow morning. I can hardly wait to paint with 15 ladies and one gentleman from Louisiana, Oklahoma, and across Texas! I'm usually plotting and planning months in advance for upcoming workshops, and my new November 14-16 San Diego workshop page got its final polish today. I am trying out a whole new fancy format gadget thingy ma bob. I'm so very proud of myself for figuring out how to use it - take a peek and let me know what you think!

Click here to see my San Diego Thingy Ma Bob




http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e9ba9arx6a28c066&llr=lmrhfmcab

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...