Friday, May 23, 2014

Horse Painting 41 Sun Breaking through the Rain by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse Painting 41
Sun Breaking through the Rain
8 x 10 inches Oil on Canvas Panel.

Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Colors were fun in this painted pony.  I actually got stuck working on it with the ice green I was using. There are not many colors that work well with it but the final result was stunning in person. Not sure this photograph does it justice. 

Our anniversary is this weekend coming up... still trying to decide what to do since he is all casted up and unable to do much with his right hand.  Morgan and Kelly have their anniversary this weekend as well.  I thought about dinner at the Classic Cafe in Roanoke.  We did that last year and had a wonderful time.  Cannot really travel well like Terry is right now.  More about our anniversary on Sunday... that is the special day.  My brain is in overdrive thinking of things to do to make it special.

This man has been an inspiration to me, allowing me to stop teaching full time and be an artist full time.  We dropped a full time teaching salary from our income and yes, it took about two years before I had enough coming in to make it back up.  That was back in 1998. I fell in love with him back in the fall of 1964... knew him the year before, but it took a year of knowing him to know he was the 'him' I wanted to spend my life with. We were in seventh grade.  We are still good friends with most of our 'group' from way back then and feel really blessed.  


The God of peace be with you all. Romans 15:33

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...