Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Violet Rain Hydrangeas and DVDs vs Streaming by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1373835

Violet Rain Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Pael


Violet Rain Hydrangeas is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, created under the spotlight and camera lens yesterday during my all-day filming session. No pressure! I soothed my camera shy  nerves by telling myself all my students were right there behind the lens, enjoying donuts and coffee and getting ready to join me for afternoon paint-along sessions, just like old times. After editing is complete, and distribution and production is all polished and perfected, I'll be announcing where and when you can buy my new lessons. I'm still deciding whether to offer these as DVD only, or on demand online for streaming on the computer. What type of lesson do you like best? I have a feeling there will be long hours of research ahead for the best delivery method!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...