Monday, January 27, 2014

Tickled by Sunshine Sunflowers and New Art Videos by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1373082

 Tickled by Sunshine Sunflowers
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Tickled by Sunshine Sunflowers is one of two new dailies in Flower Mound Studio. Tonight I have tired feet, after spending the day under the spotlights. I filmed two instructional DVDs today, one on hydrangeas, and one on sunflowers. For those with enquiring minds, I did not wear a pug shirt, after all, since my apron would have covered it. I opted for layers and layers because Baby It's COLD outside in North Texas! Stay tuned to my art newsletter for announcements on when and where to get your copy of my new DVDs to come.




Saying Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...