Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First Flowers, Flower painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

First Flowers 
24 x 24 inches Mixed Media. 

Okay, so I got stuck on this one. It is NOT done, but I am studying it closely and waiting for the right time to approach the surface with oils. Currently it is fresh and beautiful to my artist eye and I really love the freedom in the entire piece.  Give me your feedback. Make a comment for me.  Do I paint more or just a little bit to accent things? 

This flower painting is available. Contact me.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalm 100:4


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...