Thursday, June 27, 2013

Purple Potted Petunias by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Purple Potted Petunias
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Purple Potted Petunias is a new daily painting on the easel in Flower Mound Studio, based on the flowers cut from my garden this afternoon. One of my workshop hostesses sent me a whole CD of photos from my Lees Summit class this past week. I found many interesting photos there, including one of me in a Jerry Springer moment. I'm not sure exactly what was occurring here, but it is very clear that I was out of chocolate, or some other dire crisis was under way... Visit my art blog today to see the artist-zilla having a moment on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...