Sunday, June 23, 2013

Contemporary Horse Paintings Relationships by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Relationships 
22 x 28 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

This was painted a year ago in June... and it sold last year too. I am moved by color and color is my passion and the knife is my tool in creating the contemporary horse paintings I paint in my studio.

I am still contemplating and painting away behind the scenes. I will be posting some small fun pieces again like last year but not 100 of them. 
I will start these piece on July 1st, so please stay tuned 
for more to come.   

God wants us to stay tuned as well. Do you even have your radio on? Rather are you listening for Him?  He is waiting for you.
Do you have a relationship with Him?

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...