Saturday, October 20, 2012

CONTEMPORARY ROOSTER by OLGA WAGNER

I can't believe that it has been almost 2 months since I posted anything. My painting in the past couple of months has been pretty sparse...To be truthful it's been almost non-existent... I was offered an awesome Software Development employment opportunity and have been working really hard to get myself up to speed on the latest Data Center Protocols, such as FCoE and LISP.  Now that I have gained the necessary confidence at work, I can get back to painting on a regular basis...FINALLY!
 
This little rooster has been hanging around on my easel for a few weeks now. I started him about a month ago and was waiting for my painting MOJO to return to finish him...



THE YOUNG ONE
6" x 12" on Streched Canvas

email me for availability olga.t.wagner@gmail.comolga.t.wagner@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...