Saturday, October 20, 2012

Abstract, 8 by Kim McAninch


10" x 30"
Oil on stretched canvas
For Sale
I am very happy with my work today.  I gave myself an assignment  to limit the number of tubes of paint I use, get to my point more directly- that is, not using a lot of paint, create depth, more design than realism  and employ a system of color based upon  dark  moving forward ,  yellow being the first color to be lost in depth and blue the last.  I think I can be happy for today.
  Follow the blogspot link to view more of my work or contact me.  I would love to hear from you.  In fact, it would make my day.  Thank you for looking.
 Blog:  kimmcaninch.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...