Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Abstract Aspens by Kay Wyne - Sold

Contemporary Abstract Painting - Sold
Palette Knife Painting
Oil on Panel
This abstract was sold yesterday to a collector in Minnesota.  My day was kind of jumbled with errands, when Al called to see if I had some abstract aspens.  He had seen my art at the Omni Hotel Convention Center in Dallas.  So before Al and his sweet rescue dog hit the road, he came to the studio and purchased this painting.  It will be traveling to Eden Prairie, MN as a gift to his friend, Scott.  Thanks for your interest in my art, Al.....I hope my painting makes Scott smile.  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...