Saturday, September 8, 2012

Original Crystal Cove 2 by Deborah Harold

6x6 framed using oils, palette knife on museum quality artisan panel.
Painting Crystal Cove in the afternoon glow is like sipping my favorite wine with good friends.
Comfortable, relaxing and rewarding. 
Using thick paint to express the joy of painting I then scrape away what I don't want to let the 
charm of these cottages come through. This is a series I'm doing after taking numerous photos while walking at Crystal Cove in the setting sun. It's all about the reference photos you have. When I don't feel like I have any reference to paint I struggle. When I have a whole new crop of photos it's so much easier and my easel calls to me. I can't wait to get back to it.
$200.00
Deborahharold.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...