Monday, September 17, 2012

New Painting Workshop, "Coloring Outside the Lines" with Niki Gulley

"Colorful Transformation" ©2012 Niki Gulley
36" x 48" textured oil painting on wrap around canvas

With "Colorful Transformation," I wanted to focus on brilliant color and simple shapes to see if I could communicate the excitement I feel when surrounded by nature. Using energetic diagonal strokes and thick, textured paint, I hope you get a sense of the motion in the leaves and the power of nature to invigorate your spirit. I just love how this piece captured that essence!

I'm excited to announce that I will be teaching a 3 day workshop, "Coloring Outside the Lines" at my gallery in Fredericksburg, TX Nov. 2-4. So if you would like to learn how to paint with more freedom and color, please join me for this fun-filled workshop!

“Coloring Outside the Lines”
Painting workshop with Niki Gulley
9am to 4 pm daily • Nov. 2, 3, 4
The Good Art Company • Fredericksburg, TX
Registration Deadline • Oct. 16th

Contact niki@nikigulley.com for more details on her workshops 
or for more information on her birch painting, "Colorful Transformation."


***

US Classes and Workshops - nikigulley.com/art-classes.

Travel Art Treks and Plein Air Workshops - nikigulley.com/artreks/

Available Paintings - NikiGulley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...