Friday, November 11, 2011

daily oil sunset landscape oil painting by BECKY JOY

Sunset Road oil 5x7 $95. Click here to bid.
I painted this yesterday as a study for a larger painting that I am working on in the studio. The painting on the easel is 24"x36". I will try and take some photos as I am working on it.  I had a photo of a road that I liked. That was my inspiration for this painting. (I think I've heard that story before.)
Yesterday, I found out that I had all four paintings that I submitted to Randy Higbee's show, 6" Squared. YAY! If you didn't follow the show last year, you should do it this time around. It was a lot of fun following it online. I hope to get to the show this year. There is some fabulous art in the show, some friends, personal and online that will be there. And, new ones to meet.
I also got some news in the last two days. I will be represented by Mountainsong Galleries in Carmel, CA. They held the American Impressionist Society Show last month. My piece sold before the show started. It was a painting that got a lot of attention and I was told could have been sold many times. Long story short, they emailed me and I'm in the gallery. So now, its frame and ship.
Well back to work. Talk to you all later.
Becky Joy
http://beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
http://artworkshopsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...