Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Child's Play by Pamela Blaies

Click here for more information about
Picking Daisies
14" x 11"

Click here for more information about
Carefree
20" x 24"

I'm so excited that two of my paintings were selected to be included in an exhibit at Oxide Gallery in Denton, Texas themed "Child's Play."  They will be hosting a Gallery Night this Saturday, Dec. 3 from 6-8pm.  It will be catered and the admission is free.  The exhibit will show from December 3rd through January 27th.  If you are in the North Texas area, I invite you to stop by to see some of my artwork.

I love to share my art and inspiration.  Click HERE to sign up to receive my email newsletter and a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...