Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reading series - Figurative Palette Knife painting by Nithya Swaminathan

How do you all like the new blogger dashboard? I totally love it. Gives me the comfort of using MS Word right here within blogger.

This painting is from my long ongoing series "Impressions of a European Summer", a series of images that capture the spirit of summer in this part of the world. Loved the pose of this woman reading happily without a care in the world that I just had to paint her. The different angle was fun to paint too. Do you like it?

Reading by the Lake IV
Acrylics on Canvas, 10 by 10 inches



In other news, I have completely revamped my website. I think the paintings are now better organized for easier navigation. Please do check it out and let me know if you like it. 

To view more of my work, check out 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...