Friday, May 20, 2011

Palette Knife Painting Workshop

"Where's the Dock?"
Oi, 12" x 12"
Artist Leslie Saeta
Sold.

I taught a Palette Knife Painting Workshop last week in South Pasadena and this is one of my demo paintings. The class was wonderful and the students each completed four completed paintings (in two days)! We talked a lot about values, color and using the knife to create highlights in your paintings. We even had a gourmet dinner at my home which was a lot of fun!
I was fortunate to participate in the Balboa ArtWalk the following day and this painting was one of the many that sold that day. I was a bit sad to see it go as I really liked it but I will get over it ... since it also went home with one of my larger paintings!

Leslie Saeta Fine Art
My Website
My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...