Sunday, September 16, 2018

Abstract Sea Painting, Palette Knife Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 8x16x.75" Oil, SOLD

We are happy to be back in Florida, and I wanted to mark the occasion with a new abstract.

SOLD
I really enjoyed creating this art.  Sometimes it is nice to just get in the zone, no particular plan, and let the subconscious take over.

I love playing with paint and these represent some of my favorite colors.  I didn't plan to do a seascape, but it feels like one, especially of the tropical waters in the Caribbean Islands.

The last few months have been hectic for me.  This is just what I needed to calm me down.

Have a great day and thanks for reading my blog.

MOVING MY STUDIO ART SALE
(yes, we are leaving the sea and headed for the mountains)
ALL ORIGINAL ARTWORK DISCOUNTED!!


Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...