Thursday, September 6, 2018

Abstract Painting, Small Abstract, Alcohol Inks, Experimenting



I am finally writing a post in my new home!  It has been a long and stressful journey, from Melbourne, FL to Asheville NC.  I know I am home, because I am finally painting, posting and doing all those art related activities that were a part of my life for 25 years.  Welcome home!

This is an experiment with alcohol inks.  I purchased the inks, as a change from my oils, but my move has gotten in the way of experimenting with them.  I did find this little sample to be interesting and have lots of ideas on ways to use them in the future.  Have you tried them?  I am open to suggestions and techniques.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.



Carol Schiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...