Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Three paintings by Paula Formanek

Yesterday I 🎨painted🎨 these 'magical' flowers from memory ... from my recent hikes in the Czech Forest ... When I was there, they were in bloom, providing colour and 'energy' in forest clearings ... 'Enchanting Gloves' - oil with knife on canvas, 20 x 26 cm ... Wishing a happy day to everyone! ...


"Enchanting Gloves" by Paula Formanek 

'A field of Passion', oil with knife on panel, 28 x 36 cm ... this is one I started in Europe and recently brought home ... just completed yesterday. My love for poppies goes back to childhood when I ran through the fields and helped my grandmother pick them ... she would dry them and then submit to state pharmacy ...


"A Field of Passion" by Paula Formanek


This one, started several months ago after I came home with some tulips ... itching to get back into a little painting today after down time with the flu ... A WIP, thick oil on panel 🎨 ...

"Tulips" by Paula Formanek




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...