Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Marsh Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "North Florida Marsh" by Carol Schiff, 9x12" Landscape, SOLD

I recently spent a few days in Fernandina Beach and stumbled across one of their beautiful marshes.  I have always admired marshes and their beautiful colors which change with the seasons.

SOLD
 I like texture in many of my paintings and I always enjoy playing with a palette knife.


I also like to push color.  Elio Camacho is a master of pushing color.....check out his work here.
I was in Fernandina Beach to attend his workshop and I hope I was able to use some of his technique in this painting.  The workshop was fascinating and I have already signed for a follow-up early next spring.

Thanks for reading my blog today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...