Thursday, October 12, 2017

Abstract Giclee Print, Daily Painting, Teal and Green Abstract

I have been in an experimental mood lately.  My oils have been gathering dust as I pour acrylics and alcohol inks.


Purchase here

This piece is done on yupo paper, which really isn't paper at all, but a  very slick plastic type of surface favored by watercolorists.  It is an alcohol ink piece.

The original is not available, but I am offering this as a giclee print in several sizes.

We are in the process of moving and my mind seems scattered these days.  I will try to continue to post during the process, but please bare with me.  Eventually, we will be settled and my posts will become more regular.

Have a great day!

Carol Schiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...