Saturday, November 12, 2016

Who doesn't need more paint? by Marion Hedger



Look what arrived today! Tubes of brand new paint from a new supplier. These paints should hold the brush/palette stroke.

These paints were recommended by Brad Teare an artist who I follow. I often listen to his advice, he likes trying new things and experimenting and that is right up my street ...  and who doesn't need more paint?

Read the interview with the manufacturer Walter Haas:

284: Interview with Paint Maker Walter Haas

and while you're on his blog read some of his other inspiring articles. And I love the title of his blog.

I'll  update you in due course.

CONNECT WITH ME:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...