Saturday, October 24, 2015

"Seaside Moon" by Karla Nolan, 8"x10" palette knife oil painting



Many moons ago (no pun intended!), I visited my dear friend Missy in Newport, Rhode Island.  We went to a golf club for dinner that had quite the view, very reflective as the sun descended over the water.  This is my attempt to capture a sliver of time during that sundown.  I like it.  I hope you do, also.  By the way, I do not play golf, have no ambition to do so, as I know how my right arm would hate me, it already does from painting!  

"Seaside Moon, 8"x10" palette knife oil painting on canvas panel, Paypal accepted, contact me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...