Monday, October 12, 2015

"Papaveri Trio" by Karla Nolan, matted watercolor and ink painting




Yup, still at it with the watercolor and ink paintings.  My neck hates me, though.  I am more accustomed to standing, hopefully straight, and painting with a palette knife on canvas.  I just have been enjoying this media, remembering my dad's passion for painting with watercolor and ink, not the same subject matter, but the memories are great.  And you know me, I can't get enough of bright red poppies! 

"Papaveri Trio", approximately 4"x6" watercolor and ink painting matted in an off-white 8"x10" mat, contact me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information, Paypal accepted

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...