Monday, September 14, 2015

"Moonrise" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas


 Several months ago I was contacted by a woman who had located my artworks on-line.  She had looked for some time for an artist to fulfill her vision of a moon rising over mountains and she found me!  Well, to be honest, I was a bit skeptical, as she informed me that she didn't want a lot of color in this painting.  I wasn't sure I could go without a lot of color, as that is sort of my trademark, but I thought about it and decided to stretch my boundaries.  We stayed in touch and gradually worked through quite the process, as it was also the largest painting I have done.  It was thrilling to have this experience and you might have noticed, if you read my blogs, that I am still in the throes of being obsessed by moons rising over the horizon!  Thank you, Deborah, this has been such a worthwhile and fun effort!

"Moonrise", 36"x48" palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, sold, commissions accepted me, Paypal, contact me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...