Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kim McAninch Fine Art



  My work is now represented by Cecil Byrne Gallery located at  7 Broad Street in historic Charleston, South Carolina.  I am very honored to be in this particular gallery.  The owner, Cecilia Murray is an artist and my work hangs beside hers and many accomplished artists :)  It was a wonderful first trip to Charleston last weekend to drop off 4 paintings from my DUNES series.  We enjoyed every moment of our trip to this city famous for art, history and food!  For more of my work please visit Kim McAninch Fine Art
Contact me!  It would make my day!

For Cecilia's biography and additional information on the Cecil Byrne Gallery, please http://www.cecilbyrnegallery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...