Friday, August 21, 2015

The Red, White and Blue 12 X 16 Oil by Ann McCann



I thought it would be interesting to see my painting juxtaposed with the photo I used.  Above is the photo I took of this wonderful bouquet that was arranged for the 4th of July (at my gym!).  I loved the flag in the background but thought the painting would be too busy with it in it.  So, below is my painting.  I see that I left out that floppy thing on the lower right!


12 X 16" oil on linen panel 

Available at Antique Row in Dallas, 5013West Lovers Lane.

See the rest of my work at http://annmccann.net 
Contact me at alouisemccann@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...