Thursday, August 6, 2015

A POCKET SKETCH KIT by TOM BROWN

Here’s something a bit different; it’s an oil-painting sketchbook I recently picked up that’s great for painting on the go. It’s perfect for moments when I have a little time to kill. For example it’s small enough to set on a counter in the local outdoor market to do a little study while my wife shops. A small paint box that fits in my pocket and a couple of brushes are all I need.

I was quite happy with this colorful little painting of oranges and thought I’d share it here. In case you’re curious, the page measures 5.5x4 inches when cut at the perforation. And the pages are nice heavy stock, perfect for framing. If you’re interested in owning this little painting email me here tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...