Friday, July 10, 2015

Rose Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 6x8 Knife Oil Painting, Rose still life

I am trying to improve my knife techniques and came up with this piece last week.

purchase here
110 + Shipping
 I was slinging paint with my knife and kept it free and clean....so much fun!  I wanted to keep it loose and informal.



I like to show my small paintings in a black frame.  I think it shows most paintings well and really help the colors to pop.  Frames should accentuate the painting, but distract from it.

purchase here
110 +  Shipping
You may remember this companion piece, that I posted a few days ago.

Have a great day, and thanks for reading my blog.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...