Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Follow Me by Kay Wyne


Follow Me
12" x 12" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
Floral Landscape
I am taking this painting off the easel for now...I signed it, but need to live with it and think about it...I am not sure if it is finished.  It might be that I am finished painting on it for now.  I used a palette knife on this panel...all the way.  Lots of texture and built-up paint.  

I started with a rather simple landscape, and wanted the path to fade into the distance.  The wildflowers are scattered throughout the field, and at some points over-lap into the pathway.  I would hope that the viewer can get lost in this painting, enjoying the "unknown" in this painting.  Contact Kay for more info on this painting.  Thanks for looking...Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...