Thursday, April 16, 2015

Figurative Painting, Daily Painting, 16x20 Oil Painting, "One the Rocks"

Several years ago, when my children and grandchildren came for a visit, I took a photograph of my young granddaughter.  She was perched on a rock, next to the rapids of the Nantahala River, watching as kayakers and rafters made their way down the river.

Purchase here
55 with free shipping
Naturally, I wanted to paint the scene, which I did, as a 16x20" oil.  I gave this piece to my daughter and she cherishes it to this day.

I have had several requests for prints of this piece, and recently included it on my Etsy site as a canvas giclee' print.  Follow the link under the image for details.

I also want to show you the companion piece, same place, same story, featuring her brother, my oldest grandson.

It is also available as a print.  If you are interested, please contact me for details.

Enjoy your day!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...