Saturday, January 10, 2015

Waifs & Strays Sale


I'm a fairly prolific painter, even when working on a series.  I take 'breaks' from my series subject by painting other subject material and also paint demonstration pieces in workshops.  Annually I like to provide paintings from old and new work to collectors at a reduced price. 

From January 12 - 31st, I will be making paintings available through my website on a first come basis.  You can see the images currently on the Waifs & Strays Sale page of my website, but prices will not be populated until January 12th at noon NL island time.  I cannot accept reserves prior to the sale date, to ensure everyone has an equal opportunity to purchase.

Shipping is included in the purchase price unless otherwise indicated.  Framed pieces which are under glass  will have the glass removed prior to shipping.

There are a number of palette knife paintings in this sale, as well as some brush paintings.  Enjoy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...